Three-time Champions League legend, Carles Puyol has just arrived Nigeria on a three-day visit from Tuesday, April 16, to Thursday, April 18.
Just a few hours after his touchdown in Nigeria, the former FC Barcelona captain put up a post on Instagram hinting at his love for his girlfriend, Vanessa Lorenzo and how much he misses her.
Here are 5 interesting things we learnt about Vanessa:
- Vanessa is a well known model and actress who has been featured in magazines such as Vogue, ELLE, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Neo, Amica, Lucky, Woman, and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Pretty Cool right?
- Over the years, she has worked for companies like Pepe Jeans, Ralph Lauren, Escada, Giorgio Armani, L’Oreal, Yves Saint Laurent, Gap, Laura Biagiotti, Victoria’s Secret, Christian Dior, and Pantene. Brands love her!
- Vanessa was born in Barcelona, Spain and started modeling at age 10. A life long dream yeah?
- Vanessa and Carles who have been dating since 2012 have two daughters, Manuela and Maria.
- Vanessa, 42, is a year older than Carles! Some women will call her a cougar but we’ll say she’s living her best life!
Her boyfriend, Puyol is on an invitation from Heineken® to lead the UEFA Champions League Tour connecting with consumers and football lovers along the way.
Puyol who is in Uyo for a consumer event and Heineken®’s Unmissable Match will be playing as Captain of the Chairman Team alongside ex-Nigerian internationals, current NPFL wavemakers, Akwa United players and select consumers against a Shine Shine Bobo Team led by Nigerian football legend, Jay Jay Okocha.
The 17th and 18th of April will however see the football superstar in Lagos for a tour as well as other planned encounters by Heineken®.
For free tickets to meet Puyol and to see the trophy, follow the conversations on radio and on social media using the hashtag #Unmissable.
Ⓒ Copyright NET News Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.